Saturday 2 January 2021

Happy 2021 and changes at Jaipur Remedial Therapies

 Goodbye 2020 and hello to 2021😄.  It's been a strange year for us all and I'm glad we have all made it to the end, a little battle weary perhaps but we start a new year with the potential for new possibilities.



As we go into this New Year, I'd both like to inform people of some new changes and developments and also a reminder of the terms and agreements.

  • A reminder that J.R.T is closed on Wednesdays and Saturdays. My hands need a little rest too and I also work on my other projects.

  • A reminder that due to numerous last minute cancellations or no shows and the disruption they cause, there is a 12 hour cancellation policy otherwise a fee of 500Rs will be charged.

  • Same day appointments need to be booked in by 1pm, after this time it will not be possible to schedule for the same day, as by then I am usually working on my other projects.  Please don't be offended if I'm unable to reply to your last minute request as i may be caught up with something.

Now we have the terms of service out the way, other updates for J.R.T is that I am currently training in scar tissue work and will be able to offer this in the future to clients within the session. I know some of you already have scars and we will be working together as part of my case studies.

Scar tissue work has seen many benefits, both on reducing the scar tissue, redness and inflammation around the area, bringing sensation back to numb scar tissue and easing muscular restrictions due to build up of collagen.

I have also been training in kinesio taping and once i have completed my case studies and increased my knowledge in this area, i will also be offering this in particular sessions as and when the need arises.  Kinesio taping is especially helpful for acute conditions and great to add at the end of the session to extend the benefit of the treatment and keep the area supported.



Let's see what else 2021 brings for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment