Wednesday 18 November 2020

Finally!....We are reopening!

 It's been a long old time in the UK and i am so pleased to say that i am now back in India and working my way through my quarantine time and looking forward to launching the business again very soon.

I want to thank everyone for their patience, i appreciate it has been frustrating waiting for me to return and it's been disappointing having to leave Jaipur Remedial Therapies for so long but these are strange and difficult times we are all trying to sail through.

I hope to have Jaipur Remedial Therapies back up and running from 3rd December.  This will be for studio visits at present.  Strict hygiene protocols will be followed and only a small amount of clients seen at this time to ensure the safety of all concerned.

But I look forward to bringing back massage treatments, Indi-ssentials natural skincare range, meditation sessions both individuals and couple sessions of sound meditation and guided meditation.  As winter is also here, it is a great time to have a hot stone massage treatment.

I look forward to welcoming people from the 3rd December onwards:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment