Saturday 28 November 2020

When it's a big job but not a big job!

 Well, I finally finished my quarantine time, yay!  Time stuck indoors is never easy and I have been itching to get back to my studio.  Having not stepped inside the place for four and a half months, I was desperate to return to my happy place and to get putting it straight once more.  Having had it sit empty for over 4 months, i was a little apprehensive as to what state I would find it in.  I was also keen to get back to my beautiful oils and start whipping up some smells in there and create that relaxing, tranquil space we have all come to know and love.

For a place that has been closed up for that long, it had faired better than i expected....but there has still been a lot of work to do.  I knew this would be the case, hence choosing to spend an extra week closed so that i had time to get down to the studio.

So, I've been busy scrubbing, cleaning, moving, clearing and the studio is nicely taking shape.  There's still a fair bit to go and I'm also wanting to create some fresh new scents for us to work with.  Plus sorting out the Indi-ssentials product range ready for selling once more.  A few of you have already been asking about buying the massage/body oils, candles and pain balms.  


Here is the work in progress!  I will be cleaning in my sleep soon!




To this......






No comments:

Post a Comment