Tuesday 17 November 2020

What's been happening in these last few months?....

 Whilst Jaipur Remedial Therapies has been very quiet with me being away, that doesn't mean things have stopped.  Since I was last here in Jaipur, I've continued some education and studying in the UK.  Understanding and delving deeper into human anatomy and scar treatment and am signed up to take a scar tissue release course soon.  This builds on top of my remedial massage training and allows me to work on scars either as part of the massage treatment or as a solo treatment.  There are amazing benefits to having scar tissue worked upon as scar tissue can cause pain, discomfort, pulling on surrounding tissue and inbalance in the muscles.

I'm looking forward to the class, along with some other online learning i am currently studying in relation to human anatomy.  My time in the UK was very busy, providing massage treatments to many of my regular clients there.  You can check out the UK element of the business through my UK massage business here  https://www.facebook.com/DriftAwaymassage.  My UK clients were very happy to have me back for so long!  We were even fortunate on some days to do some massage treatments in the sun😊


It was an opportunity to work on Indi-ssentials skincare and aromatherapy range.  Our pain balms were a best seller and sold out.  Followed by other firm favourites such as the Rose and vetiver face oil and mature skin face oil.  Candles also sold incredibly well and i had to make many more there due to popular demand.  As a reminder, these products are available here in Jaipur and will be available to purchase one again shortly.



Despite the busyness, it was wonderful to spend time with the family and take time out in nature to meditate and follow a more simpler approach and following a more natural way.  I hope to be able to bring back some sound meditation sessions either on a one to one basis, couples or small group basis.  Not forgetting the option for guided meditations too, which are one of my favourite things to do, both writing, creating and recording.  I'll let you know when I have another one to share.  These are some pictures from the stunning Yorkshire countryside.








No comments:

Post a Comment